Monday, August 11, 2008

Day 6


I can't believe what good swimmers the babies became over this past week. They used to be scared of the water and cling to us but after this week, they were jumping in and going under...over and over and over again!


Logan and Aunt Pammie




Daddy throwing Lathan




Lauren's graceful landing




Logan surfing on Daddy's back




Lathan Swimming to Daddy




Robert and Daniel using Logan as a football!




Just Hanging Out




Mommy and Lauren (I was banned from swimming this trip due to my cerclage surgery so I spent most of the trip in the shade taking pictures!)



Some of our group




Lauren being a diva and having Daddy pull her around the pool




Emmy Sue




Lathan and Mommy




Lauren Lovin on her Grammie




Logan and Daddy under water




Logan and Mommy




The Guinn's




Mr Mohawk




For dinner we all went out to the Crab Trap. While we waited we took some pictures on the beach. I took Lathan first...



He wasn't separated from the others for 10 minutes but when he saw Lauren you would have thought he hadn't seen her all trip. He was yelling her name and running towards her and when they finally got to each other they started hugging...awe!!!




They hugged and hugged...




Lauren would have hugged all night but Lathan got bored and ran off!




Lathan and Lauren taking a walk




Our family



Logan



I didn't get a really good picture of Lauren...she kept taunting me with sand and then they called our table to eat.




Aunt Pammie and Jason




The Poole's




The kid meals were served in buckets with a shovel...very cute!

Lathan enjoying his popcorn shrimp




Back at the condo ready for bed...

Cutest Cousins EVER!



Youngest to Oldest

6 comments:

  1. Precious little family, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how well they sit still and pose for pictures! Emmy is getting so big that it almost looks like you have quads!! Cute outfits and everyone looks so nice and tan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I especially like your family shot at the the beach, all five + baby in the belly :)
    I wish I was on a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pix! Looks like y'all had a blast. I know you must ALL be exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the beach pictures, you have such a beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive