Sunday, December 3, 2006

They Just Keep Growing!!!

It is amazing how much our babies have grown these past few months.

Lathan 6/17/06 (Almost two months old) This was his first bath at home...



This was Friday night (7 months)...




This was taken on July 18th, not too long after Lauren came home. She was almost 3 months)...




This was Lauren yesterday!!!



And this was Logan on his 3 month birthday...



And here he is tonight...



And this one is from the night we first had Lathan home (June 15th)...



And Lathan tonight...

Nothing preemie about them now!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is just amazing. It is hard to imagine they were that small such a short time ago, and they are getting so big now. What little sweethearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sitting in my living room last night looking at my Christmas tree and thinking of how blessed our family is for what all has transpired over the last year! We found out just over a year ago that the triplets would be coming into our family. Now, they are 3 VERY healthy 7 month old babies that amaze me more and more each time I see them! I can't wait to see them again (in 10 LONG days) to see just how big they are in person! Give them all kisses from me and tell them I love them!

    Aunt JuJu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, I just received a call that our third triplet went home today!

    Your babies are so beautiful and an inspiration to the other Guinn triplets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uncle Albert from Montrose loves to look at these small angels. Great to see that Mom and Dad (plus family help) have a wonderful job

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive