Monday, December 4, 2006

I'm behind on my posting so this week I hope to squeeze a few dated ones (like our first Thanksgiving and trip to the Christmas tree farm) in with the recent ones. I spent over 4 hours last night organizing my photos from the past month which is usually something I do every couple of days (so that it doesn't take a full night of work). Hopefully I can get all caught up this week so that I can get back on track.

What have we been up to that has gotten us off? Nothing major, just little things like cutting teeth (Lathan now has 2 bottom "buds"), eating more solids, and making sure each baby gets lots of love!

And so here is the first of my dated postings...
The Making of Our Christmas Card:

We chose the weekend before Thanksgiving for our "photo shoot". I tacked a black cloth behind our bed for the back drop and since the babies were unable to sit unassisted we called for reinforcements...Grammie, Aunt Pammie, & Gail. The three of them sat behind the cloth and held each baby from behind...







We handed the babies a strand of white Christmas lights, turned off the overhead light and began taking pictures, all of which turned out TERRIBLE! We had a hard time getting all three to look up enough and usually at least one was crying...



So we had to cheat a little! We took individual pictures of the babies and then imported them in to good ole' Photo Shop. The end result...



Merry Christmas!!!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Christmas cards! I got mine last night and was just amazed by how ADORABLE the cards and the kids are! I'll hire you to take pictures of Emmy/Coulter for all of our cards and milestone pics!!! Which may mean that I have to come to The Woodlands once a month to make sure we get every milestone possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and is now my school computer wallpaper for the holidays. You are awesome. Thanks for sharing this wonderful journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, girl you are CREATIVE!!!

    Those are absolutely adorable!!!!
    I can't believe how cute they turned out. Well wait a minute, I guess when you're working with such cute babies to start with it's not that hard!

    That's absolutely the best holiday card I've ever seen. I was just glad that my kids were all looking at the camera and no one had their fingers up their nose or their hands down their pants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE that!!! you're so creative! go stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I show my card to everyone and everybody thinks that I bought it at Hallmark. Amazing picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute idea! It came out very cute and will be such a wonderful memory in the years to come. Very creative indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive