Monday, October 23, 2006

Sunday's Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

We went to the Pumpkin Patch hoping to get a good picture of the babies in their costumes for our Halloween cards. Didn't quite get the picture we were looking for but got some fun ones along the way. Check them out:



First we had to dress the babies in all black to go underneath their costumes. Kind of looks like they may be heading off to a jewelry heist!


Lathan


Lauren


Logan


The Family


Lathan, Daddy and the Llama...turns out there were more llamas at this farm than pumpkins!!!

And last but not least is the picture that we ended up using for our Halloween cards. I even tried again today to get a better one of just the three of them but I had to cut the photo shoot short...by the time I got all three babies dressed, stuffed and outside they were wailing so loud I was afraid the neighbors would call CPS! Just wasn't worth it!


5 comments:

  1. Precious pumpkins they are - looks like it was a fun family day out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan looks like he is having a BLAST!!! My girls and I are enjoying the pictures all the time. My best to you all. I need to get in touch with Aunt Pam to say hi! Take care and take lots of pics next Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...those costumes are so cute. What fun pictures. The babies look so happy to be out and i love looking at their pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss my little pumpkin's! I can hardly wait to see them again soon. Give them hugs and kisses for me.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive