Sunday, October 1, 2006

Podee Bottles

Lathan

Lathan


Lauren


Lauren & Lathan


Logan (no Podee bottle but I didn't want for him to get left out of the post!!!)

How cool are these?!?! I heard about these bottles through another triplet mom (thank JenX3 if you're reading) and Aunt Pammie gave them to me as a baby shower gift. I have been trying them for the past couple of weeks without success but on Friday our persistance paid off and Lauren and Lathan were able to finish their feedings through these hands free bottles! Logan still isn't ready but it shouldn't be too much longer. These bottles allow us to be much more mobile as I can hook them up in the stroller or the car and feed all three (or at least 2 right now) at the same time all while driving, shopping, etc. How exciting!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you. Thank goodness they work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! I'm glad they are finally able to use those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for the podee bottles....when I first read it, I thought they were "potty" bottles....hmmmm:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chad, Lisa, and MadisonOctober 2, 2006 at 5:58 PM

    Where were these when I had a baby? I only had one baby and still would have enjoyed having one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, I'm so glad that you are able to use them! We wound up buying about 30 podees ... that way, I only had to wash the attachments once every few days. They also work great with a regular gerber bottle. Here's a link to my blog with a writeup with more details:

    http://amazingtrips.blogspot.com/2006/07/wfmw-podee-feeding-system.html

    The babies look beautiful. It's amazing how much they change in such a short period of time. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love podee bottles - I couldn't have managed feeding my twins without them (and I can't imagine how hard it would be with triplets! Read more about my experiences at www.podeebottles.co.uk/blog.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive