Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ouch

Poor Lathan took a dive down the driveway yesterday...


Won't this look nice in our pictures this weekend!
(And yes, its a Hello Kitty bandaid...we were out of the boys' Spongebob kind!)



Earlier that morning the boys were jumping on some chair cushions in the kitchen and I told them they needed to stop. Logan of course asked WHY (his favorite word these days!!!) and I explained that if he slipped and fell on the tile, that he could bust his head open. Lathan, still in easter mode, asked..."like an egg?" and I told him exactly. So when I took him in the bathroom last night after his fall to clean him up, he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw himself in the big mirror. He looked a little closer and said "I cracked my head open". I tried to explain that it was just a scrape and not a gash, but he didn't get it. All day he has told people that his head cracked open. (And if you ask Lauren..."he crack he head open!"). Silly kids!

5 comments:

  1. Poor little man! Depending where you are getting your pics done, that's what airbrushing is for! =) Glad he is ok and that his head didn't really "crack open". lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor guy! I hope he feels better soon. That looks like it hurts :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like Hello Kitty to help a cracked head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's quite a scrape! I'll do my best to make it look better. In a way, it shows exactly where he is at at this stage in life!!! He's a tough little dude. He's gorgeous with and without his boo boos.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive