Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break

We had a very productive Spring Break :)


Our biggest project was to get hardwood floors for our downstairs. Aunt Pammie came over Saturday night and offered to take the big kids to her house for a slumber party. When the triplets started for the door, London took off running for the car...he was determined to go with them! He usually stays with me if the big kids go on an outing so I didn't think it would last, but he did it! He stayed the whole night (Aunt Pammie was sweet enough to text me pics throughout the night) and from the looks of it he had lots of fun!


Big boy carrying his own bag

Aunt Pammie also took the kids to the Children's Museum to keep them busy while the floors were being put down.


While the kids were out having fun with Pammie and then with Grammie, Patrick and his Daddy were hard at work, getting the floors just right...


More to come on the floors - Patrick is almost finished with the trim and then I'll take some pictures. They are sooooo pretty though - I absolutely LOVE them! My favorite part is the pitter patter of all the little feet in the house :) THANK YOU Grandpa for all of your hardwork!!! On Tuesday Aunt Ju Ju brought the girls to town. Logan and Lucy stayed at Grammie's and I brought the other four back to our house.


Lathan and London


Lauren and Emmy


Woody and Woody on the computer


We all met back up at the park on Wednesday for a picnic and some play time.


Logan has mastered the monkey bars!


London can do them with help


In the sand


Lathan and Lauren ran off holding hands


Wucy


I have no idea - but I think its funny!


Grammie and her Grandbabies


And thank you Grammie, Aunt Pammie and Aunt JuJu for helping with the kids so that we could get the house put back together - I know the kids had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive