Thursday, September 17, 2009

Random Videos

These are just some random videos that I had uploaded to One True Media but never posted.

This first one is of London while we were in Destin. He hadn't quite mastered his pincher grasp and I liked his creativity in getting the puffs to his mouth!






This one is of the triplets talking to Patrick on the cell phone. We call Daddy every morning and visit while we eat breakfast. I like how sometimes they forget that Patrick can't see them :) They'll nod their heads to answer his questions and point to things like he's sitting next to them! And then at the very end of the video, I accidentally combined two clips and you'll see the boys at their wildest, singing You're A Grand Ol' Flag!


1 comment:

  1. Emmy is getting used to Skype with Ava now and wants to talk to your kids! She thinks they can hear her when I play their videos!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers