Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

Annual 4th of July Parade

Lining up with our Mom's of Multiples group




The Guinn's with The Well's




This is the only picture I got of the actual parade...I carried London (asleep most of the way) and didn't have any extra arms for the camera!




It was HOT HOT HOT...we were very glad to reach "the finish"!!!

Guinn's and Well's waiting in the shade for our Daddies to bring the cars around.




First stop...SONIC for some nice big drinks and Apple Juice Slushies! Then, back home for lunch and a nice family nap :)

Later that evening we all went to the top of the movie parking garage to watch the fireworks.

Cousins




The "Big" Kids (hee hee Emmy!!!)




The Babies




Grammie & Logan




The Guinn's





Grammie and Her Grandbabies




Where's London?




There he is!!!





Patriotic Logan




I wish I would have had my video camera...Lathan was entertaining us all by drumming and singing to "Your Kiss is On My List" while we waited for the traffic to clear out.




At home...sweet brothers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive