Saturday, July 26, 2008

Baby #4


Today we went back to Dr. Kirshon for an ultrasound and our Nuchal translucency screening. The baby looked great, passed the test, had a perfect heartbeat and is measuring right on schedule (to the day!).

So much has changed since the last time we got a peak. The little one has grown from pretty much a blob to an actual baby in just 3 weeks! Check out the difference...


Exactly 3 weeks ago...



Today's 4D scan...



Patrick and I both commented how #4 looked an awful lot like Emmy!



And speaking of Emmy...have you seen Aunt JuJu's news????? Check it out! Fun Stuff!

10 comments:

  1. Will you find out the sex of the baby or keep it a surprise? I am so happy for you that the pregnancy is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby does look like Emmy!! Maybe that means it will be a girl and will even things out!

    I'm not one to talk about making things even considering I have only had boys. People keep telling me I'm good with boys. I think that's the nice way of saying...oh it sucks you'll never have a girl!!! I'll have to just keep reading up on Lauren and live through you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect hair line to match miss emmy's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful!! What a beautiful baby Guinn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Dr Kirshon. He delivered my twins. I really can't say enough good things about him I love him.
    Congrats. You are so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a blessing!! So happy to read the wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwww.... the baby is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah!! I'm so glad everything is going well for #4. Of course, #4 is absolutely gorgeous...just like the other 3! :) Can't wait for more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baby #4 is adorable already! Congrats Stephanie...we are so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive