Tuesday, March 7, 2006

4d Ultrasound Pics (21 weeks 2 days)

Baby A (Lathan)

Baby C (Lauren)


Baby B (Logan) - about to be slapped in the face by Lathan!!!

Our appointment went VERY well! The boys were really putting on a show...kicking and hitting each other. I'm pretty sure that Lauren was probably rolling her eyes as she curled up and tried to get away from her brothers! Each baby is over 12 inches long and each weigh a little over one pound (Baby A - 1 lb 1 oz) (Baby B - 1lb 3 oz) (Baby C - 1lb 1 oz). Dr. Kirshon said he was extremely pleased with all of their growths and their development. All babies have ample amounts of amniotic fluid and blood flow so he said that as long as I continue to take it easy and stay around the house that I don't have to go on bedrest just yet!

Next appointment will be in 3 weeks!

7 comments:

  1. That's wonderful!!! Thanks for the new pics. We'll keep praying for 3 really big babies to be born in June!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I noticed there was only one comment so I decded to add one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like all three babies are doing well. That's great! I wish I could get half as much sleep as they are getting. Sometimes I miss my three (ironic) weeks off of work at a time, but it's great to be home every night. We really enjoyed seeing everyone last week-end. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so awesome! Looks like they really have grown and developed a lot since the last pics. Keep up the good rest and care for yourself.
    Love, Christine & Dennie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful pictures! I am constantly amazed at how much they have grown each time you update. I am so proud of the way you are taking care of yourself and the babies and Patrick is doing such a good job of taking care of you, too! What a special family you have.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing so well! The pictures are amazing and Lauren looks like she is posing for the picture! Too Cute!

    Take Care,

    Debbie F.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just cannot beleive how much they have grown and well you can see those little chicolets. I wish they had that back when I was having babies. Enjoy your sleep little Mama. Take Care

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers